- Someone once told me that signing my letters with a lowercase k was a way of minimizing myself.
- I guess I am back to writing, I just don't want to do it instead of other things.
- Diatomaceous earth is to ants as sharp cliffs are to a castaway.
- My cats are sure to figure out I am not competent to take care of them.
- One of my cats is in my lap voluntarily and I have no idea why. Perhaps she's ill.
- If there are 200 reades for each comment Google needs to fire its analytics team. I had 4 visitors yesterday. Even if I had 4 unique visitors every day that's still only 124 every month. Please tell me my math is wrong or that it's not about immediacy -- that it's cumulative and that that's just as good as 200 faithful readers.
Some other stuff
Yours sincerely, Evil Albino